Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem with transfering WHM/cpanel on another server

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by pantopita, Jul 25, 2007.

1. pantopita

pantopita Member

I have big problem and any help will be apreciated. I want to transfer all accounts form old server to new one. I fallow the instruction wich i find on documentation and on this forum and make full backup on account a and make restore on new server but I still unable to force account on new server to work. I noticed that not all file was transfered and even more directory structure isn't the same. What i should do to succesfuly transfer account and what must be aditionaly configured after the transfer of accounts.

I also have problem with Tomcat . If anyone know how to setup (i instaled tomcat succecfuly but i can't make web pages to work) Tomcat on WHM it will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

2. manuxer

manuxer Active Member

For Tomcat to work on an account, on the new server, you must go to Account Functions->Install Servlets , for the account you need.

3. pantopita

pantopita Member

yes. i already do that, but i still can't access web pages