Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem with webmail access

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by madpato, Feb 21, 2012.

1. madpato

madpato Active Member

Hello

I have a customer who cant access webmail via his ip address, at first i though it was a simple firewall block (csf) it was not, so just to be safe i set the ip in the white list. They can see the site and the webmail login prompt, so its not a firewall problem.
    But they still cant access webmail, so i put a simple password just for testing, they cant access, and if i try it from my own computer, i can access with no problems.

So question is, is there any port (aside of 2095 or 2096) to might be creating a problem, since they can see the login prompt i assume they dont have those ports blocked... any ideas to where should i look are welcome, thank you.

2. madpato

madpato Active Member

It was the cphulk feature that was blocking the account, i had to remote control his computer then i saw the message of cphulk, removed the ip setted in whitelist problem solved.

Regards.