The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with webmail accounts and cpanel for add-on domains

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by oblivion, Nov 24, 2012.

1. oblivion

oblivion Registered

Nov 24, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I used to be able to access my add-on domain cpanel, but cannot anymore so now I am forced to use the primary domain for the cpanel, but that's not the main issue here..

The main issue is I need to access a webmail account in the cpanel, but it's not letting me! :mad:

Every time I try to login with the CORRECT login information I get a pop-up message saying "Authentication Required" and no matter how many times I put in the CORRECT information, it just keeps popping back up and wont go anywhere. This does not happen if I put in wrong information, only when I put in correct information. It's making me very angry since I really need to respond to people that send e-mails to the domain..

The same thing happens when I try to access the cpanel via add-on domain at the port 2082.

Edit: I have tried to login on different browsers AND different computers.. Nothing worked..
    #1 oblivion, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012