Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problem with website and WHMCS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by udayw, Aug 10, 2018.

1. udayw

udayw Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello, My website example.net is not working as getting Index of / error after placing a demo order which may cause of this issue, I have installed WordPress as front-end with WHMCS (example.net/my) and cPanel 34.196.xxx/.xx:2087/. The day before yesterday it was working as expected. When I placed a demo order, it was successfully placed and got the order number too but when I click on go to my account its started giving me 404 not found for all pages. Looking forward for your positive reply. Thank you for your great help. Uday.

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello,

I show the domain you listed (prior to being removed) as pointing to a different IP address 143.204.xx.xx than the cPanel installation. Furthermore, there doesn't appear to be any data in the document root for the domain. Are you sure you've pointed the domain to the correct location?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...