The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEM WYSYWYG cpanel version v3 file manager

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by novata, Apr 7, 2010.

1. novata

novata Member

Sorry for a question that should be very obvious but I am really bitter. I've been using a WYSIWYG text editor that came within the file manager (cpanel version v3 file manager) in a web page that I have had to upgrade because there is nobody who has no idea and not touched since 2000. During December and January without any problems, and now that I re-entered, the text editor I get also in html (unaware). Does anyone can tell me where to find some help on this edition of cpanel?. 've Put me in touch with the business which is hosted page and I was offered a contract to resolve the problem. I wish I could hire someone who knew and not get the tabs on something that is not what I studied!?. But with patience and help foreros I survived.
    Best wishes and I hope a little help.

2. cPanelJamyn

cPanelJamyn Social Engineer
    Staff Member

Hi Novata,

I'm not quite clear what you're asking here. Can you clarify, precisely, what the issue is that you're trying to solve? Thanks!

3. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

Novata,

This documentation may be of some help to you:

CLICK HERE FOR THE CPANEL USER'S MANUALS

Based on your comments, you will probably want this page:

CLICK HERE FOR FILE MANAGER DOCUMENTATION

Now in regard to what all you said, I agree with cpaneljamyn that your comments are a little bit confusing and sort of sounds like you are used to the "legacy editor" and trying to learn the new editor but perhaps some clarification from you might be in order.

In any case, regarding your comment about hiring someone to help you, there is many out there who can help you though very few people (if any *lol* ;) ) who know Cpanel quite as well as I do.

I am sending you my contact information should you have any specific troubles or just need someone generally to sit down with you and explain how things work in somewhat easier to understand layman terms to help bring you more up to speed on cpanel and it's related applications.