Problems loggin into Horde after latest upgrade

onaweb

Jan 1, 2004
Hello,
I have a client who has one staff person that cna not login to horde after the latest upgrade. She could login jhust fine before the upgrade and can still log in from other computers, but can not login from her computer. All other staff may login in just fine as well.

I have checked her security and privacy settings in IE as well as cookies. But still can not login. I have run out of ideas for settings to check, it is obviously a setting on her computer as I can even login to the webmail.

The problem seems to be that if she goes to domain.com/webmail/, enters in her account info, is presented with the horde login screen to select a language, clicks on the login button and nothing happens.

I was wondering if anyone here would have any other ideas. I have checked everything that I can think of.

Thanks,
Andy

4u123

PartnerNOC
Jan 2, 2006
Youre not alone on this one. We are having this problem and there are a couple of other forum posts on here with the exact issue. Clicking the login button simply refreshes the page and nothing happens.

4u123

PartnerNOC
Jan 2, 2006
My issue was resolved by running a fixup of the horde database from whm.

nettcom

Jul 5, 2003
I fixed this repairing Horde database, session table was corrup after upgrade

thanks!

Xyrael

Oct 10, 2005
I had the same issue, and running the database repair worked fine. However, I like to understand what these amazing scripts are doing - could someone offer an explanation? Thanks.

jmerhar

Feb 7, 2005
I have the same problem. Tried to run both the commands mentioned above and it didn't help.
Could someone please explain how this is done:
My issue was resolved by running a fixup of the horde database from whm.

dreamwiz

Aug 28, 2003
Im gonna try this one out.. I wonder if it helps to other problem: cyrillic characters dont work with the latest horde upgrade. Navigation is screwed, if you sent email instead of cyrillic letters you see question marks, your own inbox subject lines are just ???? ?? ???... anyone know fix for this?