The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems of my connection! pls help me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phpnewby, Apr 13, 2006.

1. phpnewby

phpnewby Registered

Apr 13, 2006

Actually this is my problems....and i need help ang guide and or regards connection! well cguro im still a newby!

I used to make my site sa localhost the usual way...and added some database of it...
    and after i finished doing my site.... heres my problems:

- After I upload my site to my paid hosting company...
    I really hard time of making my connections coz I really get confused of the prefix....i know coz its linnux... So Connections is my problem. Can u teach my the basic way of connection.

- Is it okay if I used dreamweaver for my connection to my localhost and to my hosting?
    can you help me how or what is the proper way?

- I really had a hard time of uploadng or importing all made tables from my localhost of all my tables to...phpmyadmin of my hosting. it will be errors? and why? what is the proper way?

-Im not that good n programming but im interested but its very complicated. whts is your advice.

- Username and password or even the database name from my localhost is different from the can i confugure it...? I want to learn the connection methods....mao na ako problema!!

Pls help me...
    mail me at