The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems rebuilding apache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by paulm, Oct 19, 2004.

1. paulm

paulm Well-Known Member

Whenever I try to rebuild spache I am getting the following error, I am running WHM 9.9,0 but seems to be an issue regardless of what version I am running.

configure php-4.3.8...(--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-dom --with-dom-xslt --with-dom-exslt --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done

configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (char), 77
    See `config.log' for more details.

make php-4.3.8...(clean).... Done

make php-4.3.8....... Done

make php-4.3.8...(install).... Done

configure php-4.3.8...(--prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-dom --with-dom-xslt --with-dom-exslt --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done

configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (char), 77
    See `config.log' for more details.

make php-4.3.8...(clean).... Done

make php-4.3.8....... Done

make php-4.3.8...(install).... Done

PHP version file is up to date
    ./build all
    ./build install

2. deddy

deddy Well-Known Member

Wrong issue :rolleyes:

#2 deddy, Oct 20, 2004