Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Problems Understanding the cPanel API

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Visad182, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Visad182

Visad182 Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Don't you think cPanel need an entire revision of his current - Removed - API ?

This is innacceptable that we pay to get a license, but nobody have any answer for his API except "Please see our DOC"

BUT YOUR DOC SUCK AND THERE NOTHING INTERESTING ON IT FOR PROGRAMMER EXCEPT THE PARAMETERS.

You don't even have your own stupid SDK for programming language, we have to create our call ourself.

But we - Removed - pay 40$ per month and this can't be acceptable.

Are you planing to review your - Removed - API that work 1 time on 2 or be deprecated each 4 - Removed - months ?

Just to put you in context, it been 3 months that i'm looking for an API call but any - Removed - freelancer i've found don't want to work with your API or even don't understand it at all.

I have a PHP programmer which already worked at Facebook, (he's engineerer) and still can't make it work.

#1 Visad182, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I've removed the bad language from your post, no need for that here. If you've got a question about the API, please ask. Your post doesn't explain what it is you're wanting to do exacty.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...