The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with cPanel with Urchin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff75, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Jeff75

Jeff75 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2003
    AHHHHHHHH! I'm so mad....I spent a lot of time configuration Urchin to work seperate from cPanel because it's obvious cPanel only made it for people using Rackshack. Not everybody has unlimited licenses for free and there's no way to disable Urchin from picking up sub-domain logs and logs for accounts on certain plans.

I had installed Urchin5 in /usr/local/urchin5 and it was working fine until cPanel came out with the update the other day. I updated cPanel last night and when I logged into the Urchin Admin I noticed all the freakin profiles were maxed out!

Now I have to go figure out how to keep Urchin from automatically detecting the logs and go and delete tons of profiles that shouldn't be there.

If you guys are going to offer support for Urchin then you need to make it so the logs are not detected for certain plans and for sub-domains. Not everybody using it has unlimited licenses. Support Ticket Number: