The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Fantastico installation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ns1, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ns1

ns1 Active Member

HI,

I am trying to install Fantastico via WHM and every time after i do installation it shows that it is not installed.
    I go to WHM -> Plugins -> Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin and on the right side i get options "Main" and "Install". And after i go through with install I get two links of which one is for setup, and as far as I can tell all seems to be ok with it, but when I return to "Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin" it shows as if it is not installed...

does anyone know how to install it?
    after i started getting emails about updates, and Fantastico icon is shown in Cpanel of accounts but when you click on it you get this:

Code:
    Not Found

The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/x3/fantastico/index.php) you requested.
    Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this 
    error to your web hosting provider.

2. JawadArshad

JawadArshad Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Follow installation guidelines here and check if you continue to face this error. Upgrade wget version as stated in the link, matching your *nix distro before you attempt this install.

3. ns1

ns1 Active Member

Argh...

This is new server, and when configuring it I hired third party for it, with instructions to replace buggy version of wget.
    however, they didn't exclude it from update, so it was automaticly updated...

enivey, now it works all fine, thx again for help...