The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with index

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shamrocks, Feb 6, 2007.

1. shamrocks

shamrocks Member

Jul 23, 2006
    Hello everyone.
    have been using Cpanel for over a year now and out of nowhere, I can not see the changed index page of my website. I continue to see the old one, even though I changed it in Frontpage. I reload the page but when I go to view it, it still shows the previous one. I think by accident I uploaded the index.html without overwriting the original one. I don't know if I did or not, but it is/was a possibility. However there is not two files there. So I removed the index.html that was there, and went back to the index.html using links from the site, and the old index.html still shows even though I deleted it from the server. I don't know what is on the go with it. I then deleted another file (with the intentions of reuploading it) and when I did that, it too will not sure. It will only show the bank page saying the file was not found, ven though I reuploaded it. I hope you understand my problem.
    Kind Regards