Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

problems with sending mail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Gustavo Delgado, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Gustavo Delgado

Gustavo Delgado Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello, I have the following problem with sending emails, it turns out that if you send mail to known domain names such as gmail, hotmail, they are sent correctly, but when you send them to corporate emails they do not arrive, send them to the shipping monitor and say they are the shipment was accepted, when I give in more information it appears to me that this.

I do not know if there is a lack of configuration in the WHM, so that emails can be sent to different domains

Attached Files:

2. rpvw

rpvw Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    It looks like your emails are being accepted by the destination server.

If they don't make it to the destination inbox, they may be subsequently deleted or marked as spam by the destination server or destination device.

You could check to see if your emails have any potential issues with a free test like Email Deliverability Tool - Check Your Deliverability Report - MxToolBox

Remember, there may be nothing wrong with your emails, but the destination server may have badly or mis-configured mail filtering or handling software in place, or even be using some third party mail vetting service that is not performing up to expectations.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 rpvw, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  3. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...