Problems with the services of cpanel

aprox

Registered
Aug 17, 2007
These problems are present since yesterday and was restarted at 2 times the
server from the datacenter, but proceed with the problem.

The problem presented by the server, is that the process / usr / sbin / utility
-auv occurs with 100% utilization of CPU, I can not finish it, I can not
restart the server, I do not have access to mysql it appears as follows:

/usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)'
Check that mysqld is running and that the socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'
exists!

And the following processes appear dead:

cpsrvd failed
ftpd failed
antirelayd failed

Bind restart
named has failed, please contact the sysadmin (result was "named is not running").

Imap restart
imap has failed, please contact the sysadmin (result was "couriertcpd is not runningauthdaemond is not running").

Exim MTA restart
chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog.1.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog.2.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog.3.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog.4.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_paniclog': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_paniclog.1.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_paniclog.2.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_paniclog.3.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_paniclog.4.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_rejectlog': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_rejectlog.1.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_rejectlog.2.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_rejectlog.3.gz': Read-only file system chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_rejectlog.4.gz': Read-only file system
exim has failed, please contact the sysadmin.

Pop3 restart
cppop has failed, please contact the sysadmin.

MySQL restart
/usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)' Check that mysqld is running and that the socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' exists! mysql has failed, please contact the sysadmin (result was "mysql has failed").

:confused:
Does anyone know I can do?

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
chmod: changing permissions of `/var/log/exim_mainlog': Read-only file system

One or more of your filesystems was re-mounted read-only which can indicate potential drive failure. Check /var/log/messages, as well as your mount output to determine which drive/partition is affected.