The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Webmails and MYSQL after Restoring Backup

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by juanjot, May 9, 2005.

1. juanjot

juanjot Registered

Hello,

First of all I want you to know that I got hacked through php when running version 9.9. Somehow they changed all the index.html files from all our websites.

The thing is that I restored all the sites through WHM and upgraded CPanel to v.10 but now I get differente errors from the webmails and also a customer sent me his mysql error from his site:

Neomal:
    Couldn't open yes-session-0.359122684315906!

Horde:
    Warning: fopen(/tmp/horde_32001.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/Log/file.php on line 202

Squirrel:
    Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_83d460196ee4ee770e03e651d7295af7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 333

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php:333) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 333

I believe the problem comes directly from mysql permissions but I really need some advice so I can fix it.

Thank you.

JuanjoT

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

chmod 777 /tmp
    /scripts/securetmp

That should correct the permission problem you have with cached files.

3. juanjot

juanjot Registered

thank you, it did. :)