The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probles to send emall after update WHM 11.34.0 build 9 and the new build 1

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by bottion, Dec 5, 2012.

1. bottion

bottion Registered

Dec 5, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have a dedicated server with WHM 11.34.0 (build 11), all settings are correct, I have a newsletter that I send weekly to about 65,000 registered users, I use a program called WorldCast to send the newsletter, this program runs on my PC and uses SMTP authentication to send messages.

Yesterday I log in my WHM and a message appeared to me confirm some steps regarding recent update, I follow the steps and after it appeared the home of WHM normally.

After this update I could no longer send emails with WorldCast program, it sends 10 messages and then appears the following error logs in sending attempts.

Using relay ""
    Trying SMTP host ""
    Opening Connection
    Socket error 10004
    WSAEINTR (10004) Interrupted system call

It has been 10 years since I use WHM and CPANEL sending newsletter and never had such problems, after that last update I can no longer send my newsletter, I need help to solve this problem.

In Home »Server Configuration »Tweak Settings MAIL tab, all the settings is the same,

Max hourly emails per domain > UNLIMITED

In fact all the settings are exactly the same as before, the only explanation is that after BUILD 9 and Build 11 something has changed.

Thanks for help.