The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Process Killer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by billmicke, Apr 3, 2002.

1. billmicke

billmicke Member

To makers of CPanel, I want to let you know that I think the Process Killer is the best feature you guys could have added to Cpanel. I have struggled to find hackers for years in this business. Your software has already helped me to find two potential hackers in less than one week. One guy had a script setup to port scan more than a dozen servers, using my server.

Well, that a**hole will need to host else where now, thanks to the process killer.

Thanks for the extra security!

2. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:16aa987401][i:16aa987401]Originally posted by billmicke[/i:16aa987401]

To makers of CPanel, I want to let you know that I think the Process Killer is the best feature you guys could have added to Cpanel. I have struggled to find hackers for years in this business. Your software has already helped me to find two potential hackers in less than one week. One guy had a script setup to port scan more than a dozen servers, using my server.

Well, that a**hole will need to host else where now, thanks to the process killer.

Thanks for the extra security![/quote:16aa987401]

On a side note .. I'm collecting binaries that are considered nasty ware so I can add their symbols to the table. Please send binaries zipped up to nick@cpanel.net