Properly delete accounts after using Transfer Tool?

DigitalEssence

May 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I've used the Transfer Tool to move some accounts from server 1 to server 2.

I'm happy they are all working correctly on server 2, they are listed in List Accounts with the correct IP and now want to remove the accounts from server 1.

How best should I do this? The accounts are still showing in List Accounts on server 1 and are still sitting in /home.

thanks.

DigitalEssence

May 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Ok, I'm about to terminate the suspended accounts on server 1 but I have no option to "Keep DNS Zone". I can see the words but there is no check box to select it.

I'm going via Account Information > List Accounts > Select Account > Terminate Account.

If I now click the "Show only suspended accounts" (which this account is), I now see a list of all of my suspended accounts with the option to Keep DNS Zone available on the accounts, apart from the account I originally selected which does not have this option.

Is this expected behaviour as it seems counter-intuitive?

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I'm going via Account Information > List Accounts > Select Account > Terminate Account.
In this area of WHM:
WebHost Manager »Account Functions »Terminate Accounts

The Keep DNS Zone is shown whether you're looking at all accounts, or after selecting, Show only suspended accounts.

I can't properly answer why the Keep DNS Zone is not displayed wherever else you can terminate an account from, but I do see it there.

DigitalEssence

May 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
In this area of WHM:
WebHost Manager »Account Functions »Terminate Accounts

The Keep DNS Zone is shown whether you're looking at all accounts, or after selecting, Show only suspended accounts.

I can't properly answer why the Keep DNS Zone is not displayed wherever else you can terminate an account from, but I do see it there.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm thinking this is a bug as it doesn't make sense. Will proceed via the terminate Accounts in the meantime.