delia

Feb 11, 2008
I am having a unique problem on one server but when I started looking I noticed that under
  • Basic cPanel & WHM Setup
there appears to be two new settings for pushbullet which I wasn't aware of; therefore those blanks are blanks. And it says the settings are invalid. What is supposed to be in those blanks?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Internal case CPANEL-1788 is open to address the issue where new entries to the "Basic cPanel & WHM Setup" interface in Web Host Manager are flagged with an error state because the proper defaults are not automatically configured. You can monitor our change log to see when a resolution has been implemented:

cPanel - Change Logs

In the meantime, you can leave the fields blank and click "Save" at the bottom of the page to remove those flagged fields.

Thank you.

calvinphanctt

Mar 27, 2007
Hello everyone,

How are you doing? Please help ! When I log in my WHM, in the "Basic cPanel & WHM
Setup" the section in "An API Token for the Pushbullet API" is
RED and it asks to fill in.

I don't know what to fill in that section, could you please help ? I have never
seen that before ! ( Please see attachment picture)

Thank you very much for your help !

Sincerely,
Calvin

Attachments

jols

Mar 13, 2004
We've got this too, on every server, seen as a big red warning after clicking into
Basic cPanel & WHM Setup

Anyone know how to at least get rid of this ominous looking warning?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I've merged these posts into this thread. You can scroll up to my previous response for more information about this issue.

Thank you.

Moses Moore

Jun 19, 2015
Montreal
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I see 'pushbullet' in the notification settings, and when I search WHM for 'pushbullet' I get a search result in "Home »Server Configuration »Basic cPanel & WHM Setup", but when I search the iframe for this page for 'pushbullet' all I get is "Nameservers The root account’s default nameservers used when root creates an account."

I don't see a place to configure pushbullet, nor do I see a description of what pushbullet is. Clicking on the life-preserver icon in the upper-right does nothing ("javascript:void(0);")

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter