The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about accessing acccounting.php.inc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teknowebworks, Mar 16, 2004.

1. teknowebworks

teknowebworks Active Member

How do i give my website permission to include the accounting.php.inc file? sorry for the neebie question.

#!/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php
    Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/teknowebworks:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/teknowebworks/public_html/test.php on line 6

Warning: main(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/teknowebworks/public_html/test.php on line 6

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/teknowebworks/public_html/test.php on line 6

2. bamasbest

bamasbest Well-Known Member

Are you the "server owner," a "reseller" or just a hosted account?

3. teknowebworks

i'm a server owner, but my script is installed in a domain i have on the server (www.domain.com), where my website is. I'm trying to automate account creation from that website, so i'm assuming i would need to someone give permission for that account to access it?

4. teknowebworks

never mind. i found it!
    for all inquiering minds its a tweak security setting which you can set to exclude domain names!