Question about quotas for an account

Genival

Jul 25, 2019
São Paulo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have a client who must have 2GB hosting quota and 5GB quota for new email accounts that are created, how do I do this?

I'm new with cpanel and have no idea how to do it, thanks in advance.

Genival

Jul 25, 2019
São Paulo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Right 7GB being, 2GB for hosting and 5GB for emails, but I will create more emails, so I have to calculate the amount of emails I will use and make 2GB more available for hosting?

Another question,

Can I store emails on another server so as not to consume storage on my cloud server? I thought about storing emails on a cheaper server like a VPS and leaving only the sites on my cloud server that has more performance but more expensive storage.

graciously
Genival Rodrigues

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter

Genival

Jul 25, 2019
São Paulo
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Alright it is becoming very clear especially the issue of backup that I also have to take into consideration, in the case of manual or automatic backup is there a possibility to keep them on another server? because that would be very interesting for me, because customers do not request backup all the time and the cost of my host is high because of performance I can keep them in a simpler hosting like another VPS, or another cloud like DROPBOX or amazon etc ...

I apologize for the beginner questions, but I started with the cpanel now.

graciously
Junior Genival