The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding ACL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tm218, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Tm218

Tm218 Registered

with the resource limit, does the X amount of mb come out of their package, or is it a seperate thing? like if i set their cpanel/whm package at 2000mb and i set their disk space resource limit at 1000mb, would they be able to give out 1000mb and still have 2000mb of free space? or would they give out 1000mb and only have 1000mb of free space left

2. Tm218

Tm218 Registered

anyone know??

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Please be more patient on the forums, people will reply as and when they wish to and bumping threads won't win you any points.

Part of the issue is that your question doesn't seem to make any sense. If you setup a cPanel account and allocate it 2GB of disk quota, then that account (provided there is sufficient disk space) can use up to 2GB of space. That's it. I don't understand what you're referring to a different space quota is.

4. Tm218

Tm218 Registered

I am talking about the reseller permissions. If i create the account with 2gb space, and i create it as a reseller, and i set the maximum resource limit to 2gb. Does that mean that the guy can resell all of his space? In other words, if he were to create an account with 1gb disk space, he would only be able to use 1gb disk space for his main site?

5. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    He will not be able to use more than 1GB for his main account and also he cannot sell more than 1GB as well.