RockTowel

Registered
Oct 15, 2022
NYC
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
1) Hi I'm trying to build home-run servers running cpanel, with custom domain names. For - configuration of your server and configuring a worldwide host to require the intervention of a Qualified System Administrator . Where can I find this manual, and how do you do it? video tutorial? making everything run from home to conserve storage prices and efficiencies in sites.

2) where can I find group of pre-built websites for cpanel to get started?

3) I'm also looking for team of well web-developers. where can I find them?

Last edited:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! For question 1, I'd recommend looking through our installation guide at Installation | cPanel & WHM Documentation and our list of ports you'll need open in the server's firewall here: How to Configure Your Firewall for cPanel & WHM Services | cPanel & WHM Documentation

The issue you may run into is that home ISPs often don't (and will not) open all necessary ports for things to function as a normal webserver, for a user on a home network. I would speak with your internet provider about this first before trying anything else, since that will determine if this system will even be able to function properly.

If you are able to use the required ports for things to work, the installation guide will show you how to install cPanel.

I don't have any ideas for question 2, but WordPress is a very popular tool that allows you to build sites quickly, with hundreds of thousands of templates available.

For question 3, there is a section of our Forum at System Administration Services where admins that specialize in cPanel advertise their services.

Let me know if that helps!