The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quota is "stuck" and won't change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sehh, Feb 6, 2014.

1. sehh

sehh Well-Known Member

I have two accounts in a cPanel server, which show a quota of 4000MB. Both accounts are close to that limit (around 3900MB), so cPanel started sending out warning emails about the quota limit.

When I try to change the quota limit from WHM (via List Accounts or via Quota Modification), I select "Unlimited" and click the Save button, WHM reports "Success!" in a green popup box. But, the quote is still being displayed as 4000MB and I still receive emails about the account being close to the limit.

Any ideas please?

Thank you.

PS:
    The server has 5 accounts, 2 of them have this problem (both with 4000MB limit).

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Do you notice any error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when making the change? Have you updated the quota values for the packages assigned to those accounts? Try running the following command if the issue persists:

Code:
    /scripts/fixquotas
    Thank you.

3. sehh

sehh Well-Known Member

I did find many errors, they are repeatedly the same:

I executed the above script you mentioned and the problem seems to be fixed, the accounts now show "unlimited" quota as they should.

Thank you for the suggestion.