The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quota Notifications Not Working

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by camyx, Feb 13, 2015.

1. camyx

camyx Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Is it possible to have an email notification sent out for individual email accounts within a domain's main account when the individual accounts are approaching or have approached their quota? I have a test account setup under a domain's main account, and it is 90% full. When I run /scripts/quotacheck I get this returned:

âemailâ

However, I can't find a notification email being sent anywhere. Under "Contact Information" for the domain I have an external email account listed to be notified by the system, and I have checked "Any of my account’s email accounts approaches or is over quota."

Under WHM >> Tweak Settings >> Notifications, I have all quota notifications enabled and their percentages are at the default setting.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You can review /var/log/exim_mainlog to verify if the notification was sent. EX:

Code:
    exigrep contact-address@domain /var/log/exim_mainlog
    Replace the email address in the example with the email address you use for notifications.

Thank you.