The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quotas and Email Addresses

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Jeff75, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Jeff75

Jeff75 Well-Known Member

I have the 80% quota warning set in WHM to notify they clients when they have reached this level. What email address does cPanel use to send it to?

I have users who are currently over their limit and I haven't received any messages about it and all of the email address fields are empty when viewing the client list in WHM. How do they change this address?

Does anybody know why I'm not receiving any emails when users have gone over their limit or come close to it? I receive all of the emails that are sent to the root user and my contact address is correct in the WHM settings.

Is this the same address that cPanel sends email to when they are about to reach a quota limit for a certain mailbox?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. Stefaans

Stefaans Well-Known Member

The e-mail notifications is sent to the account's contact e-mail address. If you list accounts in WHM, you will see the contact addresses. Edit/create the file /home/username/.contactemail for each ;)

Also, some cPanel skins include a function to edit address.