The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quotas resetting to 1MB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kcdworks, Dec 15, 2002.

1. kcdworks

kcdworks Well-Known Member

It seems that one of my resellers' customers is having an issue with his site where the disk quota continually resets itself to 1MB ... according to him it's happened on the 14th of each month, and sure enough, he has logged a helpdesk ticket on or about the 14th of the last three months. Running /scripts/resetquotas --useplanquotas fixes his problem, but it begins again after that.

Currently I have had to set up a cronjob to run /scripts/resetquotas --useplanquotas every morning in order to keep this from happening. But rather than &patching& his problem, I'd like to fix it if possible. Anyone have a suggestion?

2. kcdworks

kcdworks Well-Known Member

Anyone? ;)

3. quicksols

quicksols Member

I thought my reseller are having this issue. And i m the only one...

4. mynameislee

mynameislee Member

I'm a reseller using whm and i'm having the same problem. I have contacted my provider to help out, but they don't seem able to do anything to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

5. mynameislee

mynameislee Member

I'm a reseller using whm and i'm having the same problem. I have contacted my provider to help out, but they don't seem able to do anything to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?