The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quptas for resellers wrong

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diatone, Nov 12, 2002.

  1. Diatone

    Diatone Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2001
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Hello,

    Something is wrong with one of my resellers disk quota on the server. /scripts/fixquotas has not helped. On there account, I allow them 2500MB of space, when limiting by resource usage. Well, it says that they have used 2640 MB's of space. THey haven't. I added up all the disk quota's they have set for their accounts, and it only adds up to 2140. So I don't know where that other 500 MB's is coming from. It says -140 MB's space left In the new account creating window of their WHM. Like Below

    Resource Max Allowed Used Remaining
    Disk Space 2500 Megabytes 2640 -140
    Bandwidth 21000 Megabytes 2280 18720

    Anyway, I'm obviously confused. And could really use some help. Thanks.
     
  2. hllMedia

    hllMedia Registered

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2002
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    me too.

    Your not the only one having same issue with also except mine is off by 1000mb will let you know if i find solution.
     
  3. Diatone

    Diatone Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2001
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I'd love that, thanks. Also, Site5 is clueless to. They even think it might be a bug in CPANEL :(
     
  4. techark

    techark Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2002
    Messages:
    280
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Had the same problem. When I went in and looked at each account the reseller had created and on what package it seems they had created accounts based on a package but had then chsnged the disk space allocation using the modify quota function. This gave false usage reports as WHM was still using the number from the package not the modified number. So if they created that account on a package that was supposed to be 100 meg and later changed it to 50 meg using modify WHM still counted 100 meg against their quota. We simply did a upgrade downgrade on all their accounts using packages with allocations that matched what they wanted the account to have now and it fixed the bad disk space reporting.
     
  5. Diatone

    Diatone Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2001
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Hmm, ok, I'll try that. Thanks! - Looks like it was a bug in WHM
     
Loading...

Share This Page