The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qutoa Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adiemus, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Adiemus

Adiemus Member

until recently quota's have been working just fine, but within the past month or so every time I add a new account it gets set to unlimited for the disk space. So I goto modify the quota's to set the right onw, and that does not work. So after every new account I add, I have to do the /scripts/fixquotas.

Once we get our billing script setup that auto creates new clients we can not be doing that for each one.

I have the latest cpanel release, I have the latest RPM's and we have a stable kernel for Red Hat Linux release 7.3.

any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Adiemus

Adiemus Member

I got the problem fixed for now I believe.
    -
    ok I was wrong I didn't get it fixed. It is still doing every new account with unlimited space. It tells me that it's setting it at the right amount but it is failing to do so.

Any type of support what so ever would be nice.

#2 Adiemus, Dec 4, 2003
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2003
  3. Adiemus

Adiemus Member

I would like to commend the cpanel staff on their excellent support. You have been really helpfull in helping solve my problem, i'll make sure I recommend everyone to use your system.

4. TrueDigital

TrueDigital Registered

16 Days later? Sarcasm? I've got the same problem. No clue what the problem is. Not to mention all the other weird quirks that I've noticed lately.