The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R1Soft 3 for cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by david_sh, May 5, 2011.

1. david_sh

david_sh Active Member

Hi,

We have been running cPanel and R1Soft ver. 2 for a while for our website backups. We now have a R1Soft ver. 3 server and we are looking to get it going with cPanel. I have installed the latest R1Soft agent (3.10) and when I go to a user's website and try to go to R1Soft it gives me the following error:

Warning: file(/etc/buagent/agent_config) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1304624402.5444bZGDP2PEVK on line 17

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is R1Soft ver. 3 supported yet?

Thanks for any help!!

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Since this is an error for installing r1soft and whether r1soft 3 is compatible with cPanel would be a question for that product (any product that is a third-party one not directly supported by cPanel would be tracked for compatibility by the third party vendor), you may wish to post on the r1soft forum about the error:

R1Soft - High Performance Backup Software Forum

It appears you would need to sign up for a user account there prior to being able to perform searches for error messages or post questions on any installation issues.

3. david_sh

david_sh Active Member

I'll try that... thanks!