The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RangerIPS License

Discussion in 'Security' started by mikerayner, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mikerayner

mikerayner Well-Known Member

Hi Everbody,

Sorry if posting something irrelevant, but at previous company I was working for, they were using RangerIPS on all servers with Cpanel,
    providing IPS and security measures and covering every aspect of security like Mandatory access control, DoS and DDoS protection and everything an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) should do and it was Host Based Software and Service,

I know the company providing it (itech frontiers), but my question is, they are offering minimum commitment for services which is $500 and $800 covering 50 servers , We have 10 servers, could anybody add us or join us to their Managed Security Services?

They are one of the best as I experienced how they work at my previous employer,

anybody has already such Managed Security Service with them willing to accept us? or is willing to have Managed Security Service with them so we can Join with each other?

They even have Security Clearance if you are in such nature of business requirement, but I asked them and they don't offer less than minimum commitment and advised me to get somebody or join a reseller,

We are desperate to get Managed Security Service, as we are under various DoS and DDoS attacks , Please anybody who has such subscription with them or want to join us with their MSS plans let us know so we can have a joint profile, they offer vSOC (Virtual Security operations Center) and everything we need.

Does anybody know another business with the same services who charges less only for 10 servers with the same service? (Actually I checked many businesses but they are not 10 years old like them and I see ITF providing to medium and Large Businesses )

Thanks

Mike

#1 mikerayner, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010