The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RapidWeaver and cPanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KLC, Apr 4, 2011.

1. KLC

KLC Registered

Hi everyone :)

I am trying to put together a website for someone and its our first time trying this out.
    They owner of the site went through - Affordable Multi-media to register the domain and i am now trying to edit it. He has asked me to use Rapid Weaver to create the site and publish it. I have finished the site and am now trying to publish - would anyone know how to do so - i have found the publish settings and have a successful connection but i go to the site - nothing is there! someone pleaseee help! this is driving me crazy! :confused:

2. linux-image

linux-image Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    MobileMe, FTP & SFTP

Whether you're uploading your site to your MobileMe account or any other webhost, RapidWeaver can handle it with built-in FTP and SFTP support.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    above from the rapidweaver website.

Maybe you are not uploading to the right location. The normal path is /home/USER/public_html

USER : is the username of the domain.