The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raw Web logs Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Z505, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Z505

Z505 Member

Raw Web logs for Cpanel Problem:

Raw logs archive not saving the entire previous month, even though the setting is marked off as so in the Cpanel account. The logs that are saved are just the last day of the month's logs, but not the entire month's logs. For example Feb 28 logs will be saved in March, but not Feb1-Feb28.

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

If you can recreate the problem, you should log it in bugzilla so that cPanel are aware of it.

3. Z505

Z505 Member

If other people are having no problems with this, I doubt it is a cpanel bug, so I'm posting it in the forums first.

It could be that my host is just clueless (BGFWEB dot com), i.e I do not have access to the full cpanel settings/drive on the server since I am a customer.. my host should really be asking these questions here, not the customer. Oh well, time for a new host now.

#3 Z505, Mar 8, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  4. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Based on this thread and the other one I just read, it sure sounds like it.

Problem is, a couple years ago website hosting became known as "easy money" since it's so easy to run a server with cpanel. You don't need to know anything about server management. :rolleyes:

It's pretty much reached the point where you need to test a potential host first, like ask them a technical question and see how long it takes to get an answer. I did that several months ago for a few random hosting companies to see what kind of replies I'd get and never heard back from half of them.