Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

RBL Whitelisting

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by cmedik, Jan 5, 2014.

1. cmedik

cmedik Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Today I had to take down one of my RBL. Host karma has been really good in the past but seems to have gotten more aggressive which I like except for the fact it blocking all Gmail accounts. Now I know RBL aren't totally 100% but they sure do help. I use Zen, Barracuda, and many others with no issues. I would love to put Karma back online. I have used the bypass rbl check for certain ips. Can someone walk me through please on how to whitelist domain names through whm. I have full root access and whm. Ive tried mail scanner whitelist but RBL seem to still catch it. thanks for help.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello :)

You can browse to the "RBLS" tab in "WHM Home » Service Configuration » Exim Configuration Manager" and utilize the following option:

"Whitelist: IP addresses that should not be checked against RBLs"

You will need to determine which IP address is used for email for a domain name as this field is intended for IP addresses.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...