Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

RE: cpanel & trustix/comodo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haze, Sep 4, 2004.

1. haze

haze Well-Known Member

As I can't reply to the thread: http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=28626 ( closed ) i'd like to ask a couple of questions regarding this "parntership".

First of all, it is no secret comodo have in the past used SPAM as a form of advertising, this has bothered me as I was the recipient of many of their unwanted messages in the past ( read past ). I can understand that they have or may have cleaned up their act ( though the damage is done ), but has cpanel been given a guarantee that their name as well as comodo will no longer show up in SPAM messages from their company?

Second, what is the difference between Trustix.com and Trustix.org ? Are these 2 different versions? What are we paying for exactly with the .com that we don't get with the .org ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...