steel rat

Dec 27, 2004
Can anyone point me to a page that explains how to re-install services in WHM? The WHM docs don't seem to contain that info. It this needs to be done from a command line then please let me know how to do so.

Thanks!

Steel Rat

B12Org

Jul 15, 2003
Seattle Washington
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Ive never done it from whm personally - but you could force a reinstall of the RPMs or something I suppose - doing it from ssh is normally the way to go. What service in particular do you mean?

steel rat

Dec 27, 2004
Well, for a while all my services were failing and restarting. After a few reboots they eventually stopped failing. Now Eximstats is the only one failing, every 8 minutes I get an email that it has failed and is restarting. It has been suggested that I re-install the service. At this point I have tried disabling it but it doesn't stay disabled.

And after having been away for a fewe days I now have tons of email to deal with.

steel rat

Dec 27, 2004
Thanks for the replies.

The other thread is a bit over my head as far as linux goes. And there is a lot of stuff in there, some people saying one thing fixed all the problems, another saying something else fixed all the problems.

And where would I find the cron for eximstats? Please be specific, this IS the New User Forum, after all ;)