The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re-seller probs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tlp, Oct 16, 2003.

1. tlp

tlp Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2003
    When I set up a new reseller account, this is what he gets when he tries to create a new account.
    Sorry you cannot create this account because you are out of disk space. You have exceeded your disk space allotment by 5 Megabytes!

There is more then enough space to make any package they need.
    This only happens when you give ownership of the own account to themselves. It is like the account is taking yp all the space and not allowing re-seller rights to create plans/packages.
    #1 tlp, Oct 16, 2003
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2003
  2. Vinayak

Vinayak Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I had the same problem, I am having reseller account, so I talked to my Host and asked him to reduce my main domain quota and the problem was solved.

Let me explain

I bought reseller account yourdom With 5 Gb sapce and 150 Gb traffic

My main domain was having complete 5 Gb space alloted from the very begining (lets say for last one year).

I was creating new acounts as and when needed.

But just few days back suddenly when I tried to creat another new account I was denied to do that and message came you are exceeding by 1450 Mb.

We were unable to understand me and my Host both were baffeled over this.

Then I asked him to reduce my main domain allotted space to 100 Mb not the reseller account space.

He did so and wow every thing was right again.

This means the new WHM has changed the way it was calculating things.