rearrange account tool: warn Use of uninitialized value in -e at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 901

Operating System & Version
cloudlinux6
cPanel & WHM Version
latest stable

horizon2021

Jan 31, 2021
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
When using the rearrange account tool to move an account from /home to /home2 I get the following red warning:

warn [Internal Warning while parsing [stdin] 623573] Use of uninitialized value in -e at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 901.
at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 901.

Can this be safely ignored?

(I'm using cloudlinux php selector.)

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I haven't seen this exact error come up before as I can't find it in my search. Could you get a ticket submitted to our team so we could check that for you? Please post the ticket number here so I can keep the community updated with our findings.

horizon2021

Jan 31, 2021
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks. I have a higher priority ticket in now regarding a separate issue, so I'll wait and work that issue first and then look at this more.
I found one other report by doing a google search and it's in an unrelated forum thread here where another user posted a log which contained the same uninitialized value in -e at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/PHPFPM.pm line 901.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Nice find :D October was a bit of a transition period for the forums so I'm not surprised that thread was missed.

If you could get a ticket submitted on a system where we could reproduce the issue there may be a case to be discovered, as I couldn't make that error happen with test machines on my end.

horizon2021

Jan 31, 2021
USA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Had a higher priority ticket open since posting this that I didn't want to take time away from, so I was planning to open a ticket on this after that. However, as it turned out, I had to do the rearrange immediately due to a failing drive.

It appears this message in the details log can be ignored.

I could not reproduce this with a new test account; it appears to affect accounts which were originally created 3-4+ years ago and rearranged now.

I don't use the cpanel multiphp manager as I use the cloudlinux php selector so this may be the cause since cpanel's multiphp manager is not enabled. I'm not sure, but I have not seen any effect and the overall rearrange says "success" for each account rearranged. I'm going to assume that since it says "success" with nothing reported on the main screen (only if you click on the details of each transfer do you see the note above for some of them) this can be ignored.