The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ReBilling Script Member Management Needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by totalprocessing, Mar 15, 2005.

1. totalprocessing

totalprocessing Registered

:) Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for a billing manager that works with authorize.net and will rebill cards initially declined, 3-5 days apart, for 3-4 attempts before they cancel the billing, and upon approval will still maintain the original billing cycle? 1st shopping cart has been considered and rejected because of the failure to keep the original billing cycle and is limited to two attempts only a couple days apart.

Not necessary to work with Cpanel. Does not need to be a server provisioner. Just recurring billing and account management.

Thanks

2. DigitalN

DigitalN Well-Known Member

Modernbill with the authorize.net plugin works fine. Have you looked at MB ?
    I know you said it doesn't need to auto provision etc, but it does work really well with authnet - The modernauthorise (I think thats what they call it) module is also worth a look, for credit card fraud prevention.

3. totalprocessing

totalprocessing Registered

Thanks,

I should have mentioned I use MB, I need sometyhing that isn't server specific like MB. Running a membership site would be hard to do wityh mv

Thanks