Rebranding cpanel website builder

leeperik

Registered
Oct 16, 2021
athens
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Hello to the comunity, nice to met you.
First im sory if my english is not very good.
I have a tiny problem but i did not find the solution yet, thats why im writing. I have register to a host provider (lets suppose to be called xhost-provider) as a resseler. I create in whm a package, an account eg test1, and a feature list in wich i only want to be enabled is website builder and its themes. All fine till now. So i log in to test1 cpanel and i only see enabled are website builder and website themes.
The think is that in test1 cpanel, in software says "xhost-provider website builder" and the same in themes.
How can i change it and instead the name of the provider i want to be typed my name.
From whm i changed logo etc but i cant find how this is done.

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! You English reads just fine to me!

I am not 100% certain if this is possible through the cPanel tools. The website builder and website themes tool you mention are not something that are normally included with cPanel, so those are likely provided by your host as part of their plan. Since that is the case, it would be best to reach out to your hosting provider to see if that is something that can be customized.

leeperik

Registered
Oct 16, 2021
athens
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Thank you very much, i search and read relative documentation. It depends from hosting provider, i contact with them and gave solution because of locked root access.