cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

Unfortunately I don't think that reinstalling cPanel was the most effective solution for the issue, I would have liked to have been able to see the issue investigated through a ticket as I see an identical report of this occurring in our ticket system which was resolved with the following:

Code:
 rpm -e --nodeps --justdb ea-apache24-config-runtime-1.0-154.el7.cloudlinux.noarch
 yum install ea-apache24-config-runtime-1.0-154.el7.cloudlinux.noarch

Reactions: httpdocs

httpdocs

Mar 9, 2018
United States
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Unfortunately I don't think that reinstalling cPanel was the most effective solution for the issue, I would have liked to have been able to see the issue investigated through a ticket as I see an identical report of this occurring in our ticket system which was resolved with the following:

Code:
 rpm -e --nodeps --justdb ea-apache24-config-runtime-1.0-154.el7.cloudlinux.noarch
Always reinstalling cPanel is the worst way to fix the problem.
However, because the server was operational, I couldn't wait to fix it and had to reinstall and restore the backup.
If this problem repeats again, I'd be happy to fix the problem together.:)
Thank you ;)

Reactions: cPanelLauren

Burti

Apr 25, 2018
Turkey
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

Code:
Hello cPanelLauren

I have same issue now.

This issue coming from ModSec

I tried:

but does not work:
error: package ea-apache24-config-runtime-1.0-154.el7.cloudlinux.noarch is not installed

Same config: EA4 - Centos 7 - CloudLinux 7.7 - Litespeed - v84.0.17

Last edited: