The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent UPCP Hosed Libs? Ideas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eric Martello, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Eric Martello

Eric Martello Member

Ran into a problem I haven't seen before with no apparent cause. Yesterday one of my boxes "dropped off" the net and upon logging onto the console and reviewing the logs, I could see that somehow many shared libs got hosed. I don't know how that happened. We were able to get it back up but it's still throwing out errors like the ones below.

The most recent UPCP was done on Tuesday (03/30) and it updated to a new version of cpanel and mysql 5.0, but the system was working fine until yesterday afternoon where this problem began. The logs show that the box restarted and after it rebooted many of the libs were corrupted.

Anyone know how to fix this and what may have caused this in the first place? It is running Centos 3.9. I am hoping that I can fix this without having to completely reinstall the os. I have already tried reinstalling the packages that contain the SO's but it just throws out more LDconfig errors...