The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent upgrade changed ability to move between customer cpanels with root password

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sneader, Jul 21, 2005.

1. sneader

sneader Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Up until today, I could log into any of my customer's cpanels with any valid username, and my root password, and it would display Warning: You are logged in using the reseller or root password and it would have a drop down menu that says Manage another account: and the drop down menu would have EVERY account on the server.

Now, today, I get the warning and the drop down, but the drop down only contains the cpanel I am logged into. I can't use the drop down to get to any other customer's cpanel.

I'll open a ticket, but thought I would mention it here.

- Scott

2. danielbrace

danielbrace Registered

I second this.

I like the feature to log in and switch to each account within the reseller login. Every few times I log in and update Cpanel itself the feature stops working. Wait a few days, sometimes a week or two and it is working after an update again. I would love to keep on file how to manually go in and keep this feature fuctioning at all times.

Anyone know why it keeps getting dropped? Chirpy?