Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Recover Accounts Addon Domain Issue

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by khatir, Jan 16, 2019.

1. khatir

khatir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    hello dear friends
    there was some problem in addnon domain therefore i deleted addon domain .. now dns record and accounts is not showing in cppanal.. when will i try to add addon domain domain on the same name.. i can't add it.. it's show me error that you addnon domain is reach to 0
    the accounts folder are still present in the root/email directory..
    now i want to add addnon domain in the same name .. and want to recover my all accounts..
    any body help me please ..
    thank you

2. GOT

GOT Get Proactive! PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    It sounds like your provider does do give you any addon domains. Are you not the operator of the server? If not you'll need to contact your provider.

Otherwise go into whm and upgrade the account to a package that allows addon domains.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. khatir

khatir Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    my package allowed me for addon domain.. i deleted the old one. now me don't have any addon domain..i think there are some file still present.. how can i remove it totally and then just recover my email's accounts

4. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hello @khatir

It does indeed sound like the removal of the addon domain was not successful in full. In this instance, though you'll need to explain the situation to your provider and they should be able to remove any remnants of the domain for you so that you can add a new one.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...