Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Redirect outgoing mails ???

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by furquan, May 25, 2007.

1. furquan

furquan Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone :

I have a very strange situation in hand. I have requirement from a client who needs a copy of mails that some of his staff send through the domain. In short, redirect out going mails to another email id.
    I know we can sent incoming mails to different mail box, but what about outgoing mails,
    can they be diverted to another box ?

Any help in this matter would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

You can write and add a rules(s) to /etc/antivirus.exim to catche all incoming and outgoing messages for a domain and forward blind copies to another email/domain. I saw these rules posted in one of the threads in these forums, but can't remember.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. furquan

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have been searching for that thread but could not find it.

Is there some one else who can help me with that rule ?

Thanks

4. bashcpanel

bashcpanel Well-Known Member

5. furquan

Hello Bash

Thank you so much for the helpful link, I'll check that out and will update this thread after it has worked.

Thanks

6. bashcpanel

bashcpanel Well-Known Member

Greetings...... :)

Yes please let us know if it works for .. however i can see in threads as it is successful , so we hope it will work for you also. :cool:

Thanks,

7. electric

electric Well-Known Member

This would really be a great feature to see added to the WHM. We currently charge our customers a small fee for this service (create a copy of all incoming/outgoing mail to a specified email account), and it would be nice to have the ability to click a link, specify a mailbox, and that's it.