Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Redirect WHM / Cpanel and SSL installing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YALDesign, Mar 18, 2013.

1. YALDesign

YALDesign Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I own a server with 4 IP's with CentOS system and version of WHM / Cpanel 11.36.0, everything works perfectly. Now my hostname on my server is set to pluto.domain.com with shared ip 1.1.1.155. This is the primary IP from range of 4 .
    All domains that I have are hosted on IP Server 1.1.1.155. like example1.com example2.com and the rest of 3 IP`s are free. On the 1.1.1.155 and 1.1.1.156 I have the ns1.BASICdomain.com and ns2.BASICdomain.com . What I want is when someone types in broswer www.customerdomain.com/cpanel or www.customerdomain.com/WHM to redirect on a specific domain like www.BASICdomain.com/cpanel or www.BASICdomain.com/whm because on that domain I will want to install a SSL certificat ( a basic one not a wildcard one ) . of course to set on a separate IP like … 1.1.1.156.

Because now if I type www.customerdomain.com/whm it will give me the specific error with no SSL founded ( installed ).

I think is something from httpd.conf but I `m very confused and I don`t know to make it .
    If you needs some information from my server please ask.

Thanks a lot folks!
    Bogdan