smartshovon

Sep 30, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
when i using bellow command showing below error why?

yum install epel-release
yum install redis
systemctl enable redis
systemctl start redis
/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/pecl install igbinary igbinary-devel redis

WARNING: channel "pecl.php.net" has updated its protocols, use "pecl channel-update pecl.php.net" to update

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in OS/Guess.php on line 241

Warning: fgets() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 242

Warning: pclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in OS/Guess.php on line 251
downloading igbinary-3.1.6.tgz ...
Starting to download igbinary-3.1.6.tgz (77,312 bytes)
..................done: 77,312 bytes
downloading redis-5.3.2.tgz ...
Starting to download redis-5.3.2.tgz (266,814 bytes)
...done: 266,814 bytes
13 source files, building
running: phpize

Warning: popen() has been disabled for security reasons in PEAR/Builder.php on line 465
ERROR: failed to run `phpize'

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! It looks like you're pulling those commands from the following forums post:

and I wasn't able to reproduce this error on a test server as this worked well for me. It seems there may be an issue with your environment. Do you have PHP 7.2 installed on your system? The last command would need to correspond with your specific PHP version.

smartshovon

Sep 30, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! It looks like you're pulling those commands from the following forums post:

and I wasn't able to reproduce this error on a test server as this worked well for me. It seems there may be an issue with your environment. Do you have PHP 7.2 installed on your system? The last command would need to correspond with your specific PHP version.
no all my php version same error showing

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If that is the case then it sounds like there is something else up with the installation system. It might be best to open a ticket with our team so we can check directly on the machine. If you do get that ticket submitted can you please post the number here so I can follow along and keep the community updated with the results of our findings?