Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Remote access a the WHM (Accounting.php.inc)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZuRiCh, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ZuRiCh

ZuRiCh Member

I have a problem with the remote access. I hadn't got it before. I use the following example:
    http://www.cpanel.net/manual/remoteaccess-php.html

and it shows me the following error:
    PHP:

Warning
    main(): open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.incis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/hosting/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/bin:/tmpin /ruta/insertarwebs.php on line 2

Warning
    main(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc): failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /ruta/insertarwebs.php on line 2

Warning
    main(): open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.incis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/hosting/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/bin:/tmpin /ruta/insertarwebs.php on line 2

Warning
    main(/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc): failed to open streamOperation not permitted in /ruta/insertarwebs.php on line 2

Fatal error
    main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /ruta/insertarwebs.php on line 2

Where is the problem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 ZuRiCh, Sep 28, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  2. ZuRiCh

ZuRiCh Member

Solved, "Tweak php open_basedir Security", Exclude Protection for my domain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...