The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fuckcpanel, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuckcpanel

fuckcpanel BANNED

I did a search and the only thing that i can find is that it is needed to be fixed by a reformat. Is this true? And if so how fucked up is that because i didnt even install this shit, it was something that was auto-installed. God i hate this, i cant even use google anymore. Do you have any idea how damn annoying that is.

FUCKCPANEL :mad:

2. siouxsie

siouxsie BANNED

Your very rude aren't you?

3. casey

casey Well-Known Member

You're too stupid to be online. Why do they allow idiots to use the internet? There should be a test before anyone is granted access. :rolleyes:
    Cpanel is not the cause of your problems, a virus is. Get a virus scanner and learn to read.
    http://cpanel.net/qhosts.html

4. fuckcpanel

fuckcpanel BANNED

Get a virus scanner? Yea good fucking call, i do have Norton 2005 Professional retail, yes i do buy the new version every year. Also i just did a full virus scan and nothing comes up. I also run Ad-aware and Ad-watch to cut down on my spy ware. As for my virus definitions i update them every day. Also the entire Norton Suite is running on my computer presently.

As for me needing to take a test before using the internet i think that being A+ cert (short of the test) and Cisco 1,2,3 passed only need 4 to be a CCNA. I also can program in VB and C++. I think i qualify as passing the test. So by assuming you made an ass out of both you and me.

Why do i come off rude you might ask, because i just spent a shit load of money on my computer and now i get this crap. If i wanted this then i would have downloaded it, not had it put on my computer for me. It is this type of crap that the government needs to put a crack down on, this spyware, and adware, and all this spam shit needs to end.

fuckcpanel

5. fuckcpanel

fuckcpanel BANNED

just went to the systmatic site and i found the "fix" i'll see if this shit works in the morning as for now it's 5am and i'm tired.

Fuckcpanel

6. ramborc

ramborc Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean... you've got a Windows computer, right? cPanel doesn't run on Windows so it can't be installed locally on your machine. If you'd give some more details, we might find out what exactly you do mean.

7. RAIS2

RAIS2 Well-Known Member

8. brentp

brentp Well-Known Member

A+ qualification my ass... I learnt how to remove a fucking virus when i was in grade 6. I am really assuming that someone with an A+ qualification would know how to remove a simple redirect and delete a file from running on startup and/or replacing a windows service so it can continually create the redirect. Sheesh. Before you come here lecturing other people about your qualifications, retake your course.

BTW: The university called, they want their 'qualifications' back.

My 2 Cents.

BrentP

9. HawkeVIPER

HawkeVIPER Member

Um... wtf... you have a supposed A+ qualification, yet you're running Norton Antivirus. Are you totally defective in the head? Oh, wait... obviously you are.

There's a word for you... it's got 'tard in it somewhere... ah yeah "FUCKTARD". Go jerk yourself off over pictures of your mom. You're not needed here.

--HV

10. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Dear fuckcpanel,

You truely have no idea what you are doing, so much so that it's laughable.
    Please do the world a favor and get off the internet until you do the following:

1) Learn the importance of giving strangers respect

2) Understand that even the best antivirus programs can be thwarted if infected before the signatures are updated.

3) Using cliched phrases like "So by assuming you made an ass out of both you and me." is punishable by death in some countries.

4) Certifications prove nothing about what people actually know, they are designed to make the certifying companies money, that's it. You are making a fine example of this point already. (there are a few expections, such as a CCIE)

5) Learn that the GOVERNMENT can not possibly regulate and stop virii and spyware (wtf?!), nor can they stop terrorism, both traditional and "cyber". Quit falling prey to such obvious rhetoric.

6) When you make a mistake, be honerable about it and admit it. Don't just be a douche, fix the problem that was not related to the people you were being a douche to in the first place and not go back and apologize.

7) Learn to control your anger and be careful of what you say. (read as: pretend it's the real world and not some internet thing. it IS the real world.)

I sincerely hope you pay attention to my suggestions, otherwise you are going to be fighting an uphill battle for the rest of your life.

11. HawkeVIPER

HawkeVIPER Member

I seriously can't get over this shit... since when has the A+ textbook and CISCO exams had basic computer security removed? Jesus... I say it again. "FUCKTARD"

--HV

12. HawkeVIPER

HawkeVIPER Member

8) We have your IP and have despatched a crack team of ninja monkeys to your address?

13. wanga

wanga Registered

Dear Mister fuckcpanel,

My name is Johnathan Checko from the ICS or Internet Crime Squad, I have been directed to this thread because I was led to believe CPanel is running an illicit scheme. Upon a further investigation we have discovered that CPanel now has all your credit card information and your social security number.

At this time our suggestion to you is to immediately remove any Norton software as it has been hacked to send CPanel your information, upon removing Norton, shut down your p.c. wait 72 hours, turn it back on and re-install norton.

We have fined CPanel 350,000.00 for this and you will be recieving $25,000 minus any fees we charge.

Just Kidding, stay the **** off the internet retard, CPanel doesn't even run on windows dipshit. I bet you don't even know what your certifications mean.

14. awibble

awibble Member

So your computer gets infected by a virus that redirects you to a site that runs cPanels software (like several thousand sites at a guess) and its cPanels's fault???

If the virus had redirected you to microsoft.com would it be their fault?

I think you need a kick up the arse so you can relize whats actually happening.

Someone (not cpanel) got a virus onto your machine somehow, This virus is redirecting you to a site (server) that is running cpanel. Its got about as much to do with cpanel as cpanel has to do with when it rains!

Follow the links you've been given, fix your problem and learn how to spot a virus!

P.S. an appoligy might be nice as well for your language behavior and for blaming cpanel.

P.S.S. isnt public blaming cpanel for this a crime in some places (technically speaking)??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.