Registered
May 30, 2019
Morocco
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello
i Remove CloudLinux From Cpanel and i back to Default Centos 7.6
But I get Error when i try to install new packages or Provision other Profile

There are two packages which were provided by Cloudlinux presently installed on the server that are causing yum to fail:

=============================================================
[01:42:31 web-01 [email protected] ~]cPs# yum check
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, universal-hooks
1:net-snmp-5.7.2-37.el7.x86_64 has missing requires of libmysqlclient.so.18()(64bit)
systemtap-devel-3.3-3.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64 has missing requires of kernel-devel-uname-r
Error: check all
=============================================================

anyone can tell me how to fix this

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @Bennajah El Mahdi,

Can you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the affected system? Advice pertaining to the removal of duplicate RPMs is better provided after accessing the affected system. You can post the ticket number here and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.

Bennajah El Mahdi

Registered
May 30, 2019
Morocco
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello @Bennajah El Mahdi,

Can you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the affected system? Advice pertaining to the removal of duplicate RPMs is better provided after accessing the affected system. You can post the ticket number here and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.
Hello, I'm already opening a ticket
ticket ID: 12445411

i hope to resolve that as possible and thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

To update, the remaining CloudLinux RPMs were manually removed and the following command was ran to ensure the default EasyApache 4 RPMs were installed:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/ea_install_profile --install /etc/cpanel/ea4/profiles/cpanel/default.json
Thank you.